(Date 2019-06-05 13:22:25)
G Suite (formerly known as Google Apps for Work or Google Apps for Business) was born in 2006, is a set of tools built on Google's cloud computing platform to bring to members of the business Connection and effective working methods from anywhere, on any device.
For more than 10 years, G Suite has been constantly evolving to bring more valuable tools and features to meet the working needs of every business. From registration, simple setup, use, management allows users to work efficiently on applications: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slide, Forms, Hangouts, Sites, Vault, .. All jobs are managed online very simply. Whether to change features, tools or even names, the only thing that hasn't changed during that time is the price.
In a recent announcement, Google decided to raise the list price for two G Suite products (G Suite Basic and G Suite Business) to reflect the value of this toolkit.
Specifically, the new price applied from April 2, 2019 in the global market changes as follows:
- G Suite Basic: 6 USD / user / month (new price increases by 1 USD compared to the old price of 5 USD)
- G Suite Business: 12 USD / user / month (new price increases 2 USD compared to the old price of 10 USD)
- G Suite Enterprise: 25 USD / user / month - the price does not change
- G Suite Enterprise version listed price will not change
- New rates applied for G Suite Basic and G Suite Business versions will be effective from April 2, 2019, applicable to customers who register for new or extended services on April 2 or after the date April 2, 2019.
- Customers using flexible packages are also charged the new price from April 2, 2019, except for customers who sign new contracts in the period from February 1 to April 1, 2019, the price will be applied. new on June 1, 2019
- Customers using the Annual Package will be charged at the new price on the next renewal date, during or after April 2, 2019
These changes will not affect any existing or renewed contracts that occur prior to the above date.
In Vietnam market (*), the new price applied from April 2, 2019 changes as follows:
- G Suite Basic: 4.2 USD / User / month (30% discount compared to global prices)
- G Suite Business: 10.2 USD / User / month (15% discount compared to global prices)
- G Suite Enterprise: 25 USD / User / month - the price does not change
(*) Offers for Vietnam market will expire on 1/4/2020.
Therefore, at the time of business, customers registering G Suite should note that before April 2, 2019, if they want to apply the old incentives, only 3USD / user / month.
Another note in the Vietnamese market, in the period of preferential prices, the fact that customers subscribe to the package by year is also not allowed to apply discount policy compared to the monthly subscription.
With more than 4 million businesses using G Suite, 1.5 billion Gmail users regularly, 1 billion Drive users, more than 1 trillion documents stored, this price increase is not small, As for small and medium-sized businesses, it is necessary to consult from senior experts and partners of Google such as CleverAds to make the most suitable and economical choices.
Is your business using G Suite? Share with us now to get the earliest advice!